Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I have a bad feeling about this

Hey there!

This week has been very hectic! I have been very nervous for so many things but mostly I am nervous ( angry) that my driving teacher booked my driving test for next week's Thursday and I am leaving on Sunday to Barcelona. So in case I don't pass the test I am pretty much screwed up! At this point my only concern should be my trip not my driving license...as you might have guessed I am not too happy about this :( I wish my teacher would have listened to me more. I guess the best thing to do now is try to pass the test and just do what I gotta do!

Despite all this my day was quite nice. I had the day off so I put on my favourite boots and my polkadot dress and went to the center to meet Eva ( my cousin's grandma ) who has been helping me finish the socks I have been trying to knit the past six months. After four hours of hard work and some help I finally managed to finish them and this is the result...

 
Before you say anything this is my first pair of socks I have ever knitted! On the right sock you can see some improvement. Even though they are not the prettiest socks ever, the important thing is that now my feet wont get cold this winter (plus they are pink)! :)
 
 
Also I made cupcakes, but I will post the recipe tomorrow :)
 
 
Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment