Monday, March 3, 2014

Walking in Berlin

Greetings from Berlin people! I safely arrived to Berlin on Saturday and I have been going around the city with my friend Nadja with whom I am staying for a couple of days.

On Saturday we already got to walk around, had some coffee where the waitress was Greek ( definitely not feeling homesick yet), went to see the wall of Berlin (what is left of it) and had dinner with Nadjas friends who were really nice.

Yesterday we walked a lot around the city and saw some monuments and went to all these different platzes the names of I dont remember anymore. The day ended with a movie "the wolf of wallstreet" which lasted for three hours and was one of the most messed up movies I have ever seen. 

Today we went around the city again (surprise, surprise) and tried to go up the berliner fernsehturm which was packed with tourists and we had to wait five hours in order to get there. We decided not to wait so hopefully tomorrow we will be more lucky. If not then we will definitely visit some museums...me likes !

Unfortunately, I cant get any pictures through my tablet on my blog so you will have to wait till I get back home and put some awesome pictures of Berlin!

Gute Nacht!

Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment